Knowing who your audience of your Facebook business page is beneficial for you and your business.
Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t provide its users an easy guide or avenue for viewing the specific users who visits your page.
However, you can use Facebook’s Page Insights to see the demographics for people viewing your fan page, including sex, age and location.
Note that your page needs to have at least 30 likes before the Insights feature becomes available.
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Once logged in, go to your fan page. You can also type the word “Pages” into the search bar at the top of your home page to access your pages.
2. Click the “View Insights” link in the right column of your Facebook page, located just under the list of administrators.
3. Next to the “Users” heading, Click the “See Details” link .
4. Near the bottom, click the “Demographics” heading. You can view here the gender as well as the age of the people who viewed your page.
The location and language of your viewers can also be identified through this method.
Tips & Warnings
- To change the date range for your insights, click the tab next to “Month” at the top of your “Insights” page
- Clicking on the month tab gives you access to the calendar.
- The first date sets the first date you want.
- The second date sets the end date you want.
- Click the “Apply” button to apply these dates to your insights graphs.
Do you have questions related to this post? Feel free to send your queries.